Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blood Moons are a sign for who?

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Jesus Christ is the very one who was the God of Israel. They rejected Him over and over and over. But He NEVER totally turned from them.
    Rom 11:21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear that it may be He will not spare you either.
    Rom 11:22 Behold, then, the kindness and severity of God: On those having fallen, severity. But on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise, you will also be cut off.

He is about to discipline the son which he called His firstborn, Ephraim, and it will not be pretty. But he tells us over and over He will leave a remnant which will once again turn to the God of their fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel.
    He has been disciplining the tribes of Israel for 2000 years... no... actually since there were tribes of Israel. Those who did not live in BELIEF were cut off. Those that worshipped idols were cut off. Those that rejected Messiah were cut off.

People today may deny that bloodlines matter but they are dead wrong. Jesus Himself said He was sent ONLY to the children of Israel.
    This takes wisdom and Spirit to see. Messiah lived on this earth in human flesh BEFORE the New Covenant. Of course He was sent to the people of Israel. The world was divided into two categories: those of Israel who alone were separate from heathens and called to be the people of YHWH as long as they obeyed; and the rest of the world which went after idols and lived without the law of YHWH. What happened to the idol worshippers under Aaron during the exodus? What happened to those who were afraid to obey YHWH and oppose the dwellers in the promised land?

What is the law given for those foreigners who came to Israel to live in the land? The people of Israel were to give the foreigner land and accept them into the tribe as long as they abided with the laws. They were "adopted" into the inheritance.

He told His disciples to go ONLY to the children of Israel.
    The world was not given the law and the covenant stood: If you will be my people I will be your God. What was the message they were told to preach? What was their mission? Throw aside your blinders and look at the reasoning.

There is virtually no details about where they went after Pentecost.
    Huh? They went to synagogue after synagogue to preach the gospel of grace... the new covenant. Mostly they were beaten and thrown out. What sprang up in the early church was an argument of works (bloodline) versus grace. That same argument exists today. Judaizers tell people they must worship the jew and become a jew before they can be saved. Some even claim that Paul was a false apostle and most of the new testament of the bible is wrong. It is because of the judaizers that Stephen was stoned and the church- powerful in miraculous signs & wonders, became silent, hidden, fearful and divided.

It was the argument that the greeks (widows of greek believers) did not deserve same portions was the jews (believer widows of the bloodline). It is this elevation of flesh over Spirit that is insidious. It made the people of Israel stumble. And so it is today.

It was Paul who was chosen to go to the "Gentiles", not the 12. What's so mysterious about all of that if "bloodlines don't matter"? One reason people don't understand prophecy is because they cannot discern who Israel, Judah, and Edom are. These three people are CENTRAL to all of prophecy. Until you can accurately identify those "bloodlines" you cannot understand prophecy. Period.
    Knowing the history and the literal promises of YHWH are important. Understanding the message that comes from them is also important. If your faith is in your own understanding, your own bloodline, your own works... then you are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    Rom 11:21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear that it may be He will not spare you either.
    Rom 11:22 Behold, then, the kindness and severity of God: On those having fallen, severity. But on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise, you will also be cut off.

He has been disciplining the tribes of Israel for 2000 years... no... actually since there were tribes of Israel. Those who did not live in BELIEF were cut off. Those that worshipped idols were cut off. Those that rejected Messiah were cut off.

This takes wisdom and Spirit to see. Messiah lived on this earth in human flesh BEFORE the New Covenant. Of course He was sent to the people of Israel. The world was divided into two categories: those of Israel who alone were separate from heathens and called to be the people of YHWH as long as they obeyed; and the rest of the world which went after idols and lived without the law of YHWH. What happened to the idol worshippers under Aaron during the exodus? What happened to those who were afraid to obey YHWH and oppose the dwellers in the promised land?

What is the law given for those foreigners who came to Israel to live in the land? The people of Israel were to give the foreigner land and accept them into the tribe as long as they abided with the laws. They were "adopted" into the inheritance.

The world was not given the law and the covenant stood: If you will be my people I will be your God. What was the message they were told to preach? What was their mission? Throw aside your blinders and look at the reasoning.

Huh? They went to synagogue after synagogue to preach the gospel of grace... the new covenant. Mostly they were beaten and thrown out. What sprang up in the early church was an argument of works (bloodline) versus grace. That same argument exists today. Judaizers tell people they must worship the jew and become a jew before they can be saved. Some even claim that Paul was a false apostle and most of the new testament of the bible is wrong. It is because of the judaizers that Stephen was stoned and the church- powerful in miraculous signs & wonders, became silent, hidden, fearful and divided.

It was the argument that the greeks (widows of greek believers) did not deserve same portions was the jews (believer widows of the bloodline). It is this elevation of flesh over Spirit that is insidious. It made the people of Israel stumble. And so it is today.

Knowing the history and the literal promises of YHWH are important. Understanding the message that comes from them is also important. If your faith is in your own understanding, your own bloodline, your own works... then you are lost.
    Amen!
    "Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

The Inheritance is by Blood, Salvation is by Grace. They are not related or dependent upon one another.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    The Inheritance is by Blood, Salvation is by Grace. They are not related or dependent upon one another.
    Who's blood?

I am made a priest to YHWH to rule nations with an iron rod by the blood of my Messiah. His Spirit is in me and there is nothing in this world or in any other world greater than the One in me. My inheritance is from my family as I was adopted into the family of YHWH and am of the bride of Messiah. He has made me clean and I will worship no other, especially human blood of unclean man. Why would I aspire to unclean blood when I have the universe as an inheritance? Even more- I have Messiah who can create infinite universes. But even to have everything physical and not be in the presence of the Almighty would be loss.

Does anyone think that when we are resurrected with a new and faultless body, we will have human tribal blood lines? Would the body of Messiah be multi-blooded with internal striving one against another? We are one body, one blood, one Spirit.

Acts 20:26 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified."

Acts 26:14 "I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.

Matthew 5:5 " Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth."

1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
    3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

(When I read these Scriptures talking about 'inheritance' I find the promises are made to those saved by grace.)
    "Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

Speaking of Joseph, considering he is a type of Christ, look what God says is going to happen for Israel:

Joseph reveals himself to his brothers

Genesis 45

45 Then Joseph could not restrain himself before all those who stood by him, and he cried out, “Make everyone go out from me!” So no one stood with him while Joseph made himself known to his brothers. 2 And he wept aloud, and the Egyptians and the house of Pharaoh heard it.

3 Then Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph; does my father still live?” But his brothers could not answer him, for they were dismayed in his presence. 4 And Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come near to me.” So they came near. Then he said: “I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. 5 But now, do not therefore be grieved or angry with yourselves because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to preserve life. 6 For these two years the famine has been in the land, and there are still five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. 7 And God sent me before you to preserve a posterity for you in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. 8 So now it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.

9 “Hurry and go up to my father, and say to him, ‘Thus says your son Joseph: “God has made me lord of all Egypt; come down to me, do not tarry. 10 You shall dwell in the land of Goshen, and you shall be near to me, you and your children, your children’s children, your flocks and your herds, and all that you have. 11 There I will provide for you, lest you and your household, and all that you have, come to poverty; for there are still five years of famine.”’

12 “And behold, your eyes and the eyes of my brother Benjamin see that it is my mouth that speaks to you. 13 So you shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that you have seen; and you shall hurry and bring my father down here.”
    14 Then he fell on his brother Benjamin’s neck and wept, and Benjamin wept on his neck. 15 Moreover he kissed all his brothers and wept over them, and after that his brothers talked with him.

16 Now the report of it was heard in Pharaoh’s house, saying, “Joseph’s brothers have come.” So it pleased Pharaoh and his servants well. 17 And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Say to your brothers, ‘Do this: Load your animals and depart; go to the land of Canaan. 18 Bring your father and your households and come to me; I will give you the best of the land of Egypt, and you will eat the fat of the land. 19 Now you are commanded—do this: Take carts out of the land of Egypt for your little ones and your wives; bring your father and come. 20 Also do not be concerned about your goods, for the best of all the land of Egypt is yours.’”

21 Then the sons of Israel did so; and Joseph gave them carts, according to the command of Pharaoh, and he gave them provisions for the journey. 22 He gave to all of them, to each man, changes of garments; but to Benjamin he gave three hundred pieces of silver and five changes of garments. 23 And he sent to his father these things: ten donkeys loaded with the good things of Egypt, and ten female donkeys loaded with grain, bread, and food for his father for the journey. 24 So he sent his brothers away, and they departed; and he said to them, “See that you do not become troubled along the way.”

25 Then they went up out of Egypt, and came to the land of Canaan to Jacob their father. 26 And they told him, saying, “Joseph is still alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt.” And Jacob’s heart stood still, because he did not believe them. 27 But when they told him all the words which Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the carts which Joseph had sent to carry him, the spirit of Jacob their father revived. 28 Then Israel said, “It is enough. Joseph my son is still alive. I will go and see him before I die.”

Lightbulb I truly believe...

that God’s grace overlooks our stupidity! Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."Luke 23;34