Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banker Deaths Climb to 15, as Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead

Default Banker Deaths Climb to 15, as Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead

Banker Deaths Climb to 15, as Goldman Sachs Managing Director Found Dead

In other news, billionaire Jeremy Grantham, co-founder and chief investment strategist of a Boston-based firm with $117 billion in assets under management, says he is positive another horrific stock market crash is coming and will be "unlike any other" the modern world has seen...

Click title for more.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

They keep rolling it along.

That alone impresses me.
    The Great Way is gateless,
    Approached in a thousand ways.
    Once past this checkpoint
    You stride through the universe.

Global economies aren't good. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and nobody is exempt.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Question

I'm still puzzled about WHY is Goldman Sachs Called a Bank?

I know that Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson officially made Goldman Sachs a bank in just 24 hours.

But I've never seen a Goldman Sachs branch bank. I don't think that Goldman Sachs has even ONE depositor.

Goldman Sachs issues NO VISA or MasterCard credit cards. There are NO Goldman Sachs ATMS.

Goldman Sachs may OWN our FED, several foreign governments & much of the Brussels EU leadership.....

But I still insist that it isn't a bank.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

The true number of banker deaths is now over 40 according to V, as he recently stated in an interview.
    15 is the watered down number seen by the public.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Are they dying, or is somebody killing them and making it look like an accident/suicide? What is the significance?

Also, IIRC, there was some prophecy about banker deaths, wasn't there? I read it somewhere (I think on the Tree) sometime recently.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

I know that Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson officially made Goldman Sachs a bank in just 24 hours.

But I've never seen a Goldman Sachs branch bank. I don't think that Goldman Sachs has even ONE depositor.

Goldman Sachs issues NO VISA or MasterCard credit cards. There are NO Goldman Sachs ATMS.

Goldman Sachs may OWN our FED, several foreign governments & much of the Brussels EU leadership.....

good one
    never even thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

"Bank" has become a generic term that encompasses any institution in the finance industry. There are all manner of different institutions that do all manner of things with money and they all have more precise technical names, but "Bank" has come to represent them all in the public imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    "Bank" has become a generic term that encompasses any institution in the finance industry. There are all manner of different institutions that do all manner of things with money and they all have more precise technical names, but "Bank" has come to represent them all in the public imagination.
    yep
    GS seems to specialize in plundering nations lately, just like the IMF.
    there are also a whole bunch of GS alumni employed at the whitehouse--check that out

Another poster asked a good question. Why are they killing them selves or are they being killed? I do not think they are being knocked off, but I do ask why they would kill themselves.

Perhaps it is the stress? IDK. But it would seem to me that if they know something is coming, they would just pull their $$ and wait.

Perhaps I am thinking to simple.