Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WACO Rules Of Engagement

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Tell me about it.

To be honest, as this happened back in 1993 I actually believed the official reports that there was children being raped and abused and that was one of the reasons for the raid.

I am sad to say that for about 2 months I still believed it and thought the FBI/ATF just made a mistake in how they went about it. To this day I feel foolish about that. After doing my own research and looking further into it (took about 4 years) it was like seeing with new eyes. It was this act of murder by TPTB that made me look at everything different, to question everything.

For me, if anything can be said any good came out of this disgusting act AND the following congressional hearing ( I recorded it and watched it everyday), was that I became a voracious reader and someone who studied the meaning of liberty and freedom. I, to this very day, learn something about it and how much we have lost.

These "people" mean to do us harm. Make no mistake about it.
    This reflects my experience and subsequent sentiment, basically to the letter.

I was 26 at the time, and do recall the thought crossing my mind..."these people need help" and shortly considered taking a drive down with no particular expectation of return.
    I had a young....and quite supportive wife, at the time, and did give myself pause over the "allegations" regarding the Davidians, so I stayed home......

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    Innocent children of Waco.

These children did nothing, but still, they experienced what is is like to feel unspeakable pain and pure terror.

Again....these children were guilty of nothing!

Chanel Andrade, 1

Cyrus Koresh, 8

Star Koresh, 6

Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2

Dayland Gent, 3

Page Gent, 1

Lisa Martin, 13

Sheila Martin, Jr., 15

Crystal Martinez, 3

Isaiah Martinez, 4

Joseph Martinez, 8

Abigail Martinez, 11

Audrey Martinez, 13

Melissa Morrison, 6

Mayanah Schneider, 2

Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17

Startle Summers, 1

Rachel Sylvia, 12

Hollywood Sylvia, 1

Serenity Jones, 4

Chica Jones, 2

Little One Jones, 2
    Little children such as the ones shown here are unlikely to have "Apocalyptic religious views". The teens may have some idea that comes with greater understanding, but not those age 1, 2 or 3 years, or any child near that age range.

And since when is having the aforementioned apocalyptic religious views a reason and a license for the Fedgov to come kill you?

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    And since when is having the aforementioned apocalyptic religious views a reason and a license for the Fedgov to come kill you?

An important thing to remember is that the apocalyptic worldview they held was that someday the government would come to kill them.

In hindsight, doesn't seem so crazy.

The Oklahoma City bombing was one man's response to this federal excess. And he got damned too.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    The Oklahoma City bombing was one man's response to this federal excess. And he got damned too.
    Well perhaps two men and an entire agency.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Well perhaps two men and an entire agency.
    The feds have proved themselves to be very adept at setting up bomb plots as well as gun running operations...

The American people will never know the true body count.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    The feds have proved themselves to be very adept at setting up bomb plots...
    Yes they have.

And Hijackings it would seem.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

ty,, it seems my memory was getting weaker and a refresher was needed to remind me what the gov is capable of.