Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this True or Lies About Bundys Ranch CASE ?

I bet you will find that the Leavitts and Bundy's were directly related, the different names being due to marriage of daughters.
    IN RELATED NEWS:
    Harry Reid: “Something Will Happen” To Cliven Bundy

BY Herschel Smith
    11 hours, 35 minutes ago
    Communist Harry Reid:
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says “something is going to happen” to get Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy to stop letting his cattle graze on federal land.
    “It’s obvious that you can’t just walk away from this. And we can speculate all we want to speculate to what’s going to happen next,” Reid told KSNV-TV. “But I don’t think it’s going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.”
    Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabes.
    What Reid didn’t tell you is that he is gaming the system to line his own pockets and those of his son, Rory Reid, who is also a communist. They want their crony who now heads the BLM to forcibly evict Bundy so they can use the land to spend stimulus money on Chinese communist “green” projects. Reid didn’t exactly say that, did he?
    No, because he is liar. He comes across as a snivelling, pitiful, effete little worm. In reality, he is an evil, rotten, despicable, loathesome, horrible, terrible, theiving, conniving, scheming, scurrilous, vulgar, opprobrious, offensive, dreadful monster and criminal who has hardened his soul so that he is no longer moved by differences between right and wrong.
    There is only him. Such is the final state of the wicked man. And I do not believe that he is a product of the state, but rather, that the state we now live in is a function and product of men like him
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MidnightTide Guest

So has Bundy kept the fees he usually had to pay on an account or did just keep it to himself?

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Who's conning who?

The news in America is so bad it shouldn't be called news. Yes, Cliven Bundy's parents bought their ranch from Rauol and Ruth Leavitt in 1948. But the part that is missing from that story is that Rauol Leavitt is Cliven Bundy's cousin--actually, his name is Orange Rauol Leavitt. Cliven Bundy's grand mother was Mary Jane Leavitt. Lemuel Sturdenvan Leavitt was born on the Virgin River in Clark County, Nevada in 1878 so that does mean that his family has been farming that area for more than 100 years. I've also seen reports that his ancestors are from Canada. Some Leavitts have lived in Canada off-and-on over the centuries. Their American roots are in Plymouth, Massachusetts where Cliven Bundy's 8th great grandfather, John Leavitt (born 160, settled. I don't know if he is the same John Leavitt who signed the Mayflower Compact or not.
    Ouch.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I bet you will find that the Leavitts and Bundy's were directly related, the different names being due to marriage of daughters
    Post# 19

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Looks legit to me. He's making claims that haven't proved out on paper. Even some of the folks on your side of the argument are conceding that these claims are false.

But I'll let it drop. I don't want to rub your nose in it. Maybe just in the future some folks will listen when the caution flag goes up.
    I've listened and considered everything you have said. Sorry your feelings are hurt that I didn't accept it as gospel.
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Post# 19
    I bet you will find that the Leavitts and Bundy's were directly related, the different names being due to marriage of daughters
    Cliven Bundy's parents bought their ranch from Rauol and Ruth Leavitt in 1948. But the part that is missing from that story is that Rauol Leavitt is Cliven Bundy's cousin
    Also post #2 that I made.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I bet you will find that the Leavitts and Bundy's were directly related, the different names being due to marriage of daughters.
    IN RELATED NEWS:
    Harry Reid: “Something Will Happen” To Cliven Bundy

BY Herschel Smith
    11 hours, 35 minutes ago
    Communist Harry Reid:
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says “something is going to happen” to get Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy to stop letting his cattle graze on federal land.
    “It’s obvious that you can’t just walk away from this. And we can speculate all we want to speculate to what’s going to happen next,” Reid told KSNV-TV. “But I don’t think it’s going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen. We are a nation of laws, not of men and women.”
    Reid called militias staying at Bundy’s Bunkerville ranch “domestic violent terrorist-wannabes.
    What Reid didn’t tell you is that he is gaming the system to line his own pockets and those of his son, Rory Reid, who is also a communist. They want their crony who now heads the BLM to forcibly evict Bundy so they can use the land to spend stimulus money on Chinese communist “green” projects. Reid didn’t exactly say that, did he?
    No, because he is liar. He comes across as a snivelling, pitiful, effete little worm. In reality, he is an evil, rotten, despicable, loathesome, horrible, terrible, theiving, conniving, scheming, scurrilous, vulgar, opprobrious, offensive, dreadful monster and criminal who has hardened his soul so that he is no longer moved by differences between right and wrong.
    There is only him. Such is the final state of the wicked man. And I do not believe that he is a product of the state, but rather, that the state we now live in is a function and product of men like him
    THIS IS the underlying overt truth that matters. As to his ancestory, 67 years is a long time in itself, in my opinion. As to the feds stealing the state's land, I give the feds zero legal reign... Un Agenda 21 has exposed these tyrants for what that is all about.

Hang em high, forget the letter of the law, consider it's intent. And then consider how illegal un American laws have been put in place to control all people and this is but one of thousands of similar cases that people caved on. I'm glad he made this stand, letter of the law or not.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Also post #2 that I made.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of George View Post
    I've listened and considered everything you have said. Sorry your feelings are hurt that I didn't accept it as gospel.
    Grmph.

Ok, I acknowledge the truth of that and accept the rebuke.