The Tree Of Liberty The Tree Of Liberty  

Go Back   The Tree Of Liberty > Public > Committees of Correspondence

Committees of Correspondence Hard News And Discussion Amongst Citizens Of The Tree

Old 10-21-2013, 06:19 AM
Congressman

Angry Jesse Jackson To Muslims: “Stand Up And Fight Back!”

Quote:

Jesse Jackson To Muslims: “Stand Up And Fight Back!”

Posted by: Brandon Walker Posted date: October 20, 2013 In: News

Retired Senator and supposed Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. spoke this weekend at the Arab American Civil Rights League. He showed his true colors this weekend by not supporting the “Christian” church he belongs to, but by saying that Muslims and Arabs in our country need to “stand up and fight back!”

Hundreds of people on the internet are talking about an article first covered by the Detroit Free Press. Al Jeezer and Al Arabia are praising this move by the Reverend as a positive step in bringing Muslim “enlightenment” to the people.
More here. Might wanna take some Maalox before reading.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/20/je...nd-fight-back/

Hallelujah!
Jesus, you have overcome the World!

Every high place must come down,
Every stronghold shall be broken,
You wear the Victor's Crown!
You've overcome!
You've overcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmLKSQCydA
Old 10-21-2013, 07:30 AM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

The Muslim 'immigrants' are raping the children of Sweden, just like the illegal 'immigrants' are raping our children here in our country! Why aren't more people speaking out about these atrocities!?

I brought this over from the ALIPAC forum........

Sweden - (Mostly) Muslim immigrants raped over 300 Swedish children in seven months of 2013

Muslim immigrants raped over 300 Swedish children in seven months of 2013

In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants. Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% compared to 2012 numbers.

From Swedish Public Radio…
Antalet polisanmälningar om våldtäkt i Stockholms län har ökat med 16 procent hittills i år. En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkt av unga flickor.
Det är Brottsförebyggande Rådet, BRÅ, som tagit fram statistik som publiceras idag.
Drygt 1 000 våldtäkter har anmälts i länet under årets första sju månader.
En stor del av ökningen gäller våldtäkter av flickor under 15 år.
Enligt BRÅ har polisen i länet fått in 300 sådana anmälningar hittills i år.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...onths-of-2013/

ILLEGAL ALIENS ON THEIR WAY TO THE USA

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Old 10-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Tree of Liberty Supporter

There is a power movement going on in this coutry.....whether people know it or not. Most people are preoccupied with daily life and politics to even know how serious it is.

As Jesse said in the OP....."We are the new America. Love yourself. Stand up and fight back.”~Jesse Jackson

How right Jesse is! Some of the minority leaders have an all out agenda to gain the upper hand over the Christian whites who founded this country.....and they are being assisted by the US government.

These minorities know they are about to gain the upper hand here in the 'new' America. As some of those leaders have said...it is their turn now. So we, the whites, are supposed to go back to Europe...or as I heard a Hispanic leader say, they (the whites) need to die.

Life as we knew it is over. There is a whole new culture coming our children's way.

For instance.... La Raza President Janet Murguia called on blacks and Hispanics to team up against the common enemy (whites).

Can't wait till they legalize 40,000,000 illegal aliens. There is NO way this government can do a background check on these new 'citizens.'

Our own government is actually about to legalize untold amounts of rapists and killers, along with people who plan on taking over the United States.

Wonderful future we are handing our children!
ILLEGAL ALIENS ON THEIR WAY TO THE USA

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Old 10-21-2013, 07:48 AM
Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Old 10-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Land Owner

"Jackson, Jesse, I've got the son in me... and he's related to you."
Old 10-22-2013, 12:05 AM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezy View Post

Old 10-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Senator

Well, if the cards come down onto the table this way, so be it.

This is one white who will fight.

Jackson is now the enemy. I guess this has been a long time in coming.

I will no longer be posting or logging on to the tree. My time is over here.

Some of you will celebrate. I will not be around to hear of it.

Good day.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:43 AM
Congressman

Jackson's only motivation is money.

But he's letting his greed for money blind him to the adverse effects on his followers.

BUT Jackson is smart.

Decades ago he was a regular on the lapdog Chicago TV Media and he spoke in the Ebonics of a Black Baptist Minister.

Then I remember hearing him on one of the Sunday Morning Eastern Establishment TV organs. His entire language and delivery changed to that of an East Coast Establishment educated liberal disciple.

He knows how to manipulate and flatter the particular audience that he's addressing at any particular time.

Jackson offers nothing but ruin to those that listen to him and take him seriously.
He never was a REAL Christian minister, I doubt that he ever believed in Christianity even back then.

He believes in nothing except obtaining money and manipulating others.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Jesse Jackson needs to watch some execution videos. Maybe them he will know about Muslims.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Esquire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Seagull View Post
Well, if the cards come down onto the table this way, so be it.

This is one white who will fight.

Jackson is now the enemy. I guess this has been a long time in coming.
"Jackson is now the enemy"? He's ALWAYS been the enemy in my playbook. The only difference now, is the fact that he's FINALLY taking off the "rainbow coalition" mask, and showing his true agenda.........to motivate his muslim brothers and sisters, and get them fired up for the domestic jihad coming soon.
He's made one fatal mistake, though. He has underestimated the underground Patriot movement. I say "underground" because we are the Patriots who are locked and loaded, and ready for Battle. Big difference between us, and the keyboard Patriots, although their intentions are good.